THE 3 WEEK DIET is a revolutionary new diet system that not only guarantees to help you lose weight — it promises to help you lose more weight — all body fat — faster than anything else you’ve ever tried. – Click here!
Alpha M. Confidence Course:
Garcinia I use: Buy 1 get 2 free!
Alpha M. Diet Plan:
Subscribe To Alpha M. …
Alpha M. App:
Google Play (android): …
Best Hair Product:
In this video men's style, grooming and fitness expert, Aaron Marino of , talks about 10 tips to lose body fat and stick to a diet. If you stick to these ten tips to lose body fat and reduce your body fat, you will see progress. The secret to losing body fat and reducing your weight is sticking to a diet. This video will give you ten ideas on how to stick to your diet and achieve results.
Body fat – everyone either has tried to lose it, is in the process of losing it, or lost it and unfortunately found it again. Are you attempting to slim down to get your fine ass even finer? Aaron Marino of alpha m. is giving ten fat loss tips to lose body fat, and stick to a diet. If you want someone to blow smoke up your ass, Alpha isn't doing it!
Only 10% of fat loss has to do with exercise. 90% is the diet, and it's the tough part. Diet is something you have to pay attention to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1. Diet plan – You need to prepare and have a plan that is thought out and structured.
2. Preparation – Prepare meals ahead of time in mass quantity so your diet doesn't get sabotaged.
3. Get rid of the crappy food in your house – if the stuff isn't there, you're not going to eat it.
4. Limit the amount you eat out – if you aren't aware of the food preparation process, you aren't aware of the added fat, preservatives, and salt added. If you do eat out, decide online what you want before you go and don't even open the menu when you're at the restaurant.
5. Drink a minimum of 2 to 3 liters of water a day – you can flavor with lemon
6. Don't live-and-die by the number on the scale – fluctuations will happen but a consistency downward direction is necessary. Weigh once to twice a week.
7. Think of it as a lifestyle change and modification – this is not short term! It's changing your habits.
8. Don't focus on the calories you're consuming – focus on the quality calories you are consuming.
9. Give yourself the freedom to cheat 'every once-in-awhile' – indulge once or twice a week. Indulge doesn't mean going nuts and freakin' crazy.
10. If you fall off the weight-loss horse, dust yourself off and get back on – the successful people don't beat themselves off. It's hard but you're the only one that matters. You may fall off 27 freakin' times, but it only takes 1 time to ride that puppy into the sunset. You just need to give yourself permission to succeed.
Alpha recommends Garcina Cambogia. He uses it to keep his blood sugar level and to control his cravings (especially for breads). It works for him, and if you want a kick in the fat loss rear-end, you can try it. Be careful of what you buy. Alpha gets them from Vita-Goods. The quality is solid.